KAUFMANN TopLine Standard professional bearing cutter. Suitable for tiles, slabs and mosaics made of stoneware, porcelain and glass.
Straight cut length: 920 mm
Diagonal cut – max. paving dimension: 650 x 650 mm
Max. material thickness: 16 mm
Breaking force: 1000 kg
Suspended tables: YES
Wheel diameter: 22 mm
Cutter weight: 15,2 kg
Advantages of KAUFMANN TopLine STANDARD paving cutters
– Excellent cushioned table system .
– Cutting head mounted on bearings that ensure absolutely precise movement during cutting.
– The runner is equipped with a system of arresting during the transfer of the cutter.
– The workbench has a rubberized surface for a stable tile position.
– The cover of the breaker is fitted with a plastic protective handle to protect the pavement from scratches during breaking.
– The standard ruler allows cutting at 45° and 90° angles and is shaped to allow breaking of thin strips.
– The cutter is equipped with a PROFI cutting wheel with a diameter of 22 mm included in the price.
– The red protective breaker handles are recommended for use only when cutting sensitive glazed tiles,
– never use oil to clean the cutter. The oil will mix with the dust and cause the bearings to seize.
Countries of delivery
Slovakia, Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland, Slovenia, Romania and Austria