Professional hand-held paving cutter from KAUFMANN with adjustable cutting angle. Suitable for tiles, slabs and mosaics made of stoneware, porcelain and glass. Optimum view of the cutting wheel for a right-handed user. Fixed guide bar for precise cuts.
Straight cut length: 920 mm
Diagonal cut – max. paving dimension: 650 x 650 mm
Max. material thickness: 16 mm
Breaking force: 1000 kg
Suspended tables: YES
Wheel diameter: 22 mm
Cutter weight: 16,6 kg
Advantages of KAUFMANN TopLine PRO paving cutters:
– The cutting head is mounted on maintenance-free rolling bearings with dust protection.
– Adjustable stop for cutting at 90° and 45° with 430 mm long support ruler.
– The new shape of the ruler allows breaking even thin strips.
– Setting the ruler and breaking in front of the cutter on the side of the tiler.
– Lockable breaking device.
– Breaking machine with high pressure force up to 1000 kg , fitted with PVC protection against scratching of tiles, especially suitable for sensitive glazed tiles.
– Integrated side supports for cutting large format tiles.
– Spring-supported work surface with non-slip rubber covering.
– PVC protection for the lower parts of the cutter with anti-slip protection, protects against scratches when placed on the finished pavement.
– Professional tungsten carbide wheel Ø 22 mm with TIN coating included.
– Side handle for convenient transport and carrying.
– Lockable cutting head for safe transport.
Countries of delivery
Slovakia, Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland, Slovenia, Romania and Austria